Thursday, October 29, 2009

I saw you today with your full grace..

And it created a huge smile on my face

Oh! You are the beat of my heart

And I never want us to be apart

I wish everything to change.

With every single step I take.

You are my life, my heart.

And living in every vein of mine.

I just tried so hard

And told you everything without any last..

But,

You just broke my heart so fast..

Oh! This feeling is like no other

I'm just broken inside.

I then gathered each and every broken piece of my heart

Just in front of your eyes.

And for my surprise.You havent said a thing.

Neither spared any lie

My heart just cried

But I still managed to smile.

You turned back to your fake friends.

And they gave you a piece of advice.

Of letting me down whenever I tried to rise

I saw you today with your full grace

And that still created a smile on my face

As I even love you more then myself..

You are still a part of my life

But I promise you One day

One day youll love me more than yourself.

Time folded itself

And I'm no longer the person I used to be

But why are you so changed now

As now you want me

I know how you feeling now.

As every season of rain

Is increasing your pain

Yes! You are still pretending.

Its not your happy ending..

And then...you remember my last words for you.

"Yet I'm leaving

But its not my last goodbye

One day.Ill be back.

Just to make you Cry..

As Im sure that One day youll love me..

Like I once used to love you..

One day youll fall for me.

Like Ive fallen for you..

One day youll need me

Like I once needed you..

One day youll miss me.

Like I once missed you..

One day youll sing for me.

Like I once sang for you.

One day youll search for me

Like I once searched you..

One day youll pray for me

Like I once prayed for you..

One day youll write poetries for me

Like I once used to write

With its starting lines-

"I saw you today with your full grace..

And it created a huge smile on my face"

One day.

One day youll love me

Like I once loved you

One day youll love me

But,

I wont love you

ONE DAY...YOULL LOVE ME.

BUT I WONT LOVE YOU.

0 comments:

Post a Comment