Thursday, October 10, 2013


Lonely nights passed me by...
and i thought i never had anything...
but u came my way...
and u gave me everything...

time has passed us by...
but we didn't realize anything...
we talked all night...
and that night we found everything...

we saw something in each other...
that would last a lifetime...
and that night that we talked...
i wanted to make u mine...

there was something about u...
so i just followed my heart...
so i told u and u told me...
and now nothing can tear us apart...

u fell in love wit me...
and i was there to catch u...
all the promises and things i said...
will forever be true...

my heart tells me that u are the one...
i want u to love me the way i love u...
no one else comes close to u...
no one makes me feel the way u do...

everytime i hear your voice...
my heart starts to beat fast...
u mean everything to me...
and i know this love will last...

that night, that moment...
it was special to the both of us...
without each others love...
i know we will be lost...

every night i look at the stars...
and i wish on every one...
i wish that u will always love me...
until the day i am gone...

even if i die before u do...
i will wait in heaven for u...

i will keep on loving u until the end of time...
i promise... 

Written by Rennier

0 comments:

Post a Comment