Thursday, July 2, 2015

Last Love Letter

To the person I considered my other half...
when you came into my life, 
I told myself, I would love you & never gonna hurt you...
You were my bestfriend, my love, my everything... 
Till one day, you came & said, "Im sick, Im tired, 
I cant stay with you any longer..."
I refuse to believe you at first, but when I saw those eyes, 
It spells out the truth that there no love anymore... 
You din't even look straight into my eyes when you said,
"Its all over, your dream came true, I got another girl in my life..."
my life got changed at that very moment...
I just found myself on bended knees yelling....why?
I was down, completely...
shattered, broken,
But I had to be strong...
You was there with me, and I enjoyed every moment of my life with you
Until the day has come 
For us to say goodbye...
I knew it, but it just cant accept it....
If only I knew, that was the last time,
I should have held you and never let go...
The kiss, whisper, and embrace...
It was the last...
I can feel ur arms leaving me slowly...
I know you're gone...
We always thought our love was
enough for us to last...
It was a sad ending....
I know you are happy now 
wherever you are and me hurted... broken...
Those two long years,
Its all gone now...
How can I forget?
How can I start over once again?
Im sorry if you see my life falling apart...
I know I cant get you back,
And I wont be seeing you
For the rest of my life...
Its more than a week now,
This has been the longest week of my life...
The most painful time I ever had...
The sadness of the night brings
back the day we had,
The time you let go of me,
and the moment that I surrendered you...
Even silence reminds me of all the sorrow...
the pain... and my hopelessness...
I'm suffering in silence, but have to move on...
I will move on...but you will alwayz be,
A part of me...
Hear me say this, one last time...
"I have found the essence of my life,
I have discovered a world that's beautiful,
because of you..."
My love im letting go of you now...
Its time to set myself free...
this is the hardest thing i will do
cos i still love u
and this love.... this is all i have...

0 comments:

Post a Comment