Wednesday, February 11, 2009



Senior Year


The day before prom she walked to my locker. “My date is sick” she said, “ he’s not gonna go” well, I dint have a date, and in the 7th grade, we made a promise that if neither of us had dates, we would go together just as ‘best friends’ so we did prom night, after everything was over, I was standing at her front door step. I stared at her as she smiled at me and stared at me with her crystal eyes. I want her to be mine, but she doesn’t think of me like that, and I know it. “Then she said “I had the best time, thanks!” and gave me a kiss on the cheek. . I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don’t want to be just friends, I love her but I’m just too shy, and I don’t know why…..?


Story continues on the next submission….

0 comments:

Post a Comment