Wednesday, March 18, 2009





My sweetheart, take this gentle rose
Press it to ur heart and always remember
This meeting will be our last.
Tomorrow, I go away across endless skies
To a place so different, u cannot imagine
And our meeting will be over...
Though v can imagine, v may meet again
It is improbable just as fate brought us
Together, it has taken us away...
I know in my heart v will never be
Together again, Fate planned it this way
And in our meeting love was born
A love that will not go away
Through times and places and a million miles
In generations yet to be our love will travel.
In our hearts it is burned, forever
As in our first loving and in today's
Our last v will never be apart
So my darlings take this gentle rose
Press it to ur lips and caress it
As u caressed me, so I can c & remember.
And in the years to be I will remember
This time and taking such a rose
I will raise it to my own lips
And in doing, Our love will never die.

0 comments:

Post a Comment