Thursday, July 2, 2015

I dont care Poem, heartbreak poems

I don't care what you think of me
Cause i'll be who I want to be
There comes the point in life when i notice that 
i'm the only one that's always here for me
so why should I be someone else than me
and take orders from you
as if it's YOUR life?
don't tell me what to do
or the way to live my life
just cause you don't have a life 
doesn't mean you have to control mine..

I really hate hating you,
but it's something that you make me do.
We're not supposed to be this way, and
I shouldn't have to cry every day.
You're slowly but steadily driving me away,
yet all the while I'm the one to pay.

There's nothing realistic in the word perfection,
it's just come to be one of your overbearing obsessions.
It's something that I'll never be able to achieve;
I'm letting this one go now so I can be free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment