Thursday, July 2, 2015


Where all your promises go? 
Where are those swear? 
Why and why u need to hurt me? 
Did i did something wrong?

Night time has come and I can’t sleep 
I reminisce the moments 
I weep For the guy I truly love just broke my heart 
His promises that I believed from the very start 
I hate myself for loving him so fast 
And with no doubt I gave all my trust in a blast 
Those mistakes he committed I forgive 
And with his lies long I live 
Now that I’m finally free 
Those things he did changed the real me Today, 
I’m a different person 
I’m much stronger now to fight the temptation 
Oftentimes I think of our past 
And I feel sorry for it didn’t last 
Now, I’m happy to live alone 
Yet, I still love him 
But only on my own

I dont know anymore..what ever will be will be.. 
Now its time for me to let go... 
time for me to move on.. 
with or with out you ..life must go on...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment